Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

*ECHA CUN!
Hey hey.
Echa is my nickname. The real name is Siti Aisyah. My youth life is exciting with things that is not even exist, and i shares it with my two world best girlfriend. Me and my girls, have fun talking crap and do our own thing. Besides the bright and colourful attitude we have, we are very matured inside as well. We live a life that no other 18 y/o would barely manage to be in. We live up with people expectation and faking our way to make everyone satisfied. Yet, we can get wild once we gathers together and have fun yet. We are still the fun-hot-and-sexy-yet-elegant-soon-to-be-woman 18 y/o. i LOVE my life.

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away




I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Walid
Kaka
Siham
The Guys
Lala
Deeba
Dini
Big Bang
2NE1

I dont have much friends. Yet, im happy



“live the fullest , no holding back”
February 2011 March 2011 April 2011

Appreciated
Thursday, March 3, 2011 || 7:51 PM


babe , thanks for editing my blog . hehe . since i dnt knw much abt editing this crap and stuff . i LOVE you babe . haha . jangan nak geli sgt ah en ? i was about to promote you by putting your pic in this blog , but since u some kind of lazy bum which have no pretty pic at all , i decide not to care abt putting your pic :P dont be mad , or you'll look old . haha . babe , serious , i appreciated all this effort of yours for editing my blog . you are one life saver . hee . thanks a bunch !

ouh , u did send one to me heh ? HAHA . okay then , this is lala :

jeng jeng jenggggg ~

hodoh en ? HAHA

Echa Arnizam